Majesty -- Tips & Tricks

Any tips and/or tricks on making the most of Majesty on a 4 day to Cuba? We (myself, wife, 2 kids ages 9 and 7) have never been on such a small ship or such a short cruise.

Standard cabins are very small, so with 4, pack light! Even the Junior suites are small. We were on Majesty earlier this year and will be sailing a five night to Cuba soon. Our young granddaughter loved the kids club.

There is Compass Deli above the windjammer. It is a nice quieter place to grab lunch or an afternoon snack. When we last sailed Majesty it was reserved for suite/Pinnacle breakfast and not open top the general passenger in the morning.

Majesty has few of the bells an whistles of the larger ships but as long as you realize that, you should enjoy the ship. The time will go fast as they try to cram in lots of activities.

Of course the draw of the cruise is Cuba, not the ship.

enjoy

M

Has anyone done the Bottomless Galley Brunch? Cupcake decorating class? Sushi rolling class? Just saw these activities on Cruise Planner and haven't seen them on other lines.

Have never done any of them but they are on most RCCL ships. I've seen a few passengers walking around with a decorated cupcake that looked like a shaggy dog or one that looked like a hamburger and fries. I spoke to someone who enjoyed the Sushi making class.

With limited time on the ship, you may consider waiting to look at the daily compass to see of you have time for these activities.

have fun.

M

Do a google search for RCI daily compass. There is a site that lists the recent compass for magesty ect

Take a look at recent compass reports.

It will give you an idea whats going on.

Personally I would pass on all of those.

Edited by Magnetchief