So where do they hide luggage tag print out now?

Hi,

On the old Royal Caribbean mycruises site once your set sail pass was ready it had a link to print your luggage tags.

I’ve got two cruises coming up. Both with set sail done and can print that but no links to tags! Am I missing something or is it missing?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi,

On the old Royal Caribbean mycruises site once your set sail pass was ready it had a link to print your luggage tags.

I’ve got two cruises coming up. Both with set sail done and can print that but no links to tags! Am I missing something or is it missing?

Cheers.

That link should show up around 7 weeks before the cruise. Some things on your booking can delay it, like Air2Sea.

Hi,

Cheers.

Our edocs were available on day 49 prior to our cruise.

Online in your reservation below where you do online check-in (Set Sail Pass) and cruise planner, click on "view more details". If edocs are available it will appear as "edocs 1". You'll need to scroll through the edocs to find the luggage tags. Ours were on page 18. I actually downloaded the docs.

Opened them using Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can then go to tools and use "fill & sign" to type your name in on your luggage tags prior to printing. Simply put the cursor in the spot designated for your name.

And I've got my edocs printed at 52 days to sail but no luggage tag icon anywhere! WTH!

If you have your edocs printed, there is a luggage tag on one of the last pages. Surprised they are available before 49 days prior to your sailing.

Hi,

Cheers.

You will find it in two places. It’s part of your eDocs and is usually around the last page. When you do the online check in, there is also a link to print. I just printed mine for an August cruise.

46 days now and no docs / tags . d4823768a34a290e8d192d3ce58f5279.jpg

I'm new to Cruise Critic. This thread is a confusing one. I guess I don't understand the urgency of printing out luggage tags FORTY SIX day's before you depart.

Please let me know if there is something that i'm missing. Are there problems with luggage tags not being generated properly?

I'm new to Cruise Critic. This thread is a confusing one. I guess I don't understand the urgency of printing out luggage tags FORTY SIX day's before you depart.

Please let me know if there is something that i'm missing. Are there problems with luggage tags not being generated properly?

It’s not an urgent request but on the old website they were released together and I had the email to print them out.

Although I do like to get things filed away so I know where I am and which I’ve printed out as have another two cruises in the next few months.

yes if you don't have your tags on your luggage 40 days prior to departure they will not take your luggage ;p

just kidding... it is just something to do while waiting patiently for your cruise to get here

Because it might take FORTY SIX days to get the new website to work.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Well guess what. Checked today and guess what’s there. Big brother watching? Or reading? 10e89a7039be499fbb75167083379435.jpg

Thanks single cruiser for posting this. I’m at 48 days with no docs, but the rest of the roll call has them. It’s good to know what it looks like when the do arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk