Online cruise portal

tamsocal

Not sure if anyone can help. Last month I found a website that was great for looking at deck plans. on the left hand side of the webpage, there were drop down menus to pick from and out of the many different choices you could filter, I could search for just cabins with connecting doors.then of the right side was the deck for the ship selected and it would highlight what I wanted filtered (connecting cabins, cabins for 4 people , etc) UGH I didn't save the website in my favorites and now I can't find the same site! Anyone have any idea what I am referring to?

Not sure if anyone can help. Last month I found a website that was great for looking at deck plans. on the left hand side of the webpage, there were drop down menus to pick from and out of the many different choices you could filter, I could search for just cabins with connecting doors.then of the right side was the deck for the ship selected and it would highlight what I wanted filtered (connecting cabins, cabins for 4 people , etc) UGH I didn't save the website in my favorites and now I can't find the same site! Anyone have any idea what I am referring to?

Just go to Princess.com and select Onboard our Ships, then ship and deck plans. Filters are there. You have to search by deck. If you select a specific cabin any special notes will be shown in red.