Alaskan Cruise- Glow Party??

Howdy! We are going on our first Alaskan cruise in a couple weeks on the Explorer of the Seas. I know in the past on some RC ships they have a glow dance party night. I was curious if anyone has recently been on this ship and seen this done? Trying to decide if I should pack my own glow sticks for the kids or not. lol. Also, curious if they ever do the midnight buffet where they showcase the chefs on board amazing work? Thank you!

Howdy! We are going on our first Alaskan cruise in a couple weeks on the Explorer of the Seas. I know in the past on some RC ships they have a glow dance party night. I was curious if anyone has recently been on this ship and seen this done? Trying to decide if I should pack my own glow sticks for the kids or not. lol. Also, curious if they ever do the midnight buffet where they showcase the chefs on board amazing work? Thank you!
Last year on Explorer there was no glow dance party. They do a 70's dance party and a rock brittanica party. You could still use your glow sticks for that. I remember them passing out some glow rings during one of the parties. They are all held in the promenade.

And sadly no midnight buffet anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I was on Explorer last month and as the previous poster responded, no Glow Party, but there was the 70's party and the Rock Brittania party. Both in the Promenade and they did toss some glow rings to the crowd, but not all that many. I don't think any ships have had the midnight buffet for quite a few years. Definitely didn't have anything like that on Explorer last month. No ice carving demo, didn't see any ice sculptures anywhere actually, although maybe I missed it.