Question on Soda package

alaskar

We are going to Bermuda in Summit, and trying to decide if I should get a soda package for my son. Do you know if soda package includes only sodas or does it include other drinks. I remember that in Princesses that their soda package gave him some other drinks as well. Also, Does anyone have a price list of these sodas, coffee and other drinks so we can decide if it makes sense to get them for 7 days or just buy when we want one. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The soda package includes carbonated soda drinks only. There is also a non-alcoholic soft drink package which includes coffees and juices. And there is a premium non-alcoholic so drink package which includes even more coffee’s and other drinks. You can see the information and the prices on the Celebrity website.

Also, in case you are not aware, you are allowed to carry on soft drinks or bottled water when you board, as well as bring them on in ports. A bit of a hassle, but can be a lot less expensive than buying a package. If you really want to save money with kids, you can also get free lemonade and iced tea in the buffet (as well as coffee, tea, and milk). And even beyond that, if you wanted to you can bring some of those one per bottle flavorings and add it to a glass of ice water (or bring your own container - just remember to fill it up using a fresh glass from the buffet).

Also, in case you are not aware, you are allowed to carry on soft drinks or bottled water when you board, as well as bring them on in ports. A bit of a hassle, but can be a lot less expensive than buying a package. If you really want to save money with kids, you can also get free lemonade and iced tea in the buffet (as well as coffee, tea, and milk). And even beyond that, if you wanted to you can bring some of those one per bottle flavorings and add it to a glass of ice water (or bring your own container - just remember to fill it up using a fresh glass from the buffet).

This is all great info! If we bring a few sodas on board do they stipulate whether it should be bottles or cans? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I asked this question and I was told no water?!?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Forums mobile app