Los Lobos and the Dawn

roger001

We liked Los Lobos, it's not expensive so you may want to just pay for it and keep your freebie for use elsewhere.

^Right. We had 3n-specialty and decided to not use it at Los Lobos and only spent $29 which was paid for by OBC through Latitudes (y)

We liked Los Lobos, it's not expensive so you may want to just pay for it and keep your freebie for use elsewhere.

I thought about mentioning that too! We used a specialty dining credit for it because between that and platinum dinners we had more than we were going to use anyway, but i think the total for our food was something like $25 for 2 people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can use the 3 night specialty dining package there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, in fact we did this on our DAwn cruise in May. I too would add, don't use one of your specialty meals for Los Lobos though. We only did it cause, 1-we wanted to give it a try and 2-we had our specialty package plus 2 meals for both being platinum plus. Unlike some others, we were not impressed with Los Lobos. It was ok but not what I think of when I think Mexican Maybe that is because we are from So.CA, have lived in Texas and New Mexico.

Yes, in fact we did this on our DAwn cruise in May. I too would add, don't use one of your specialty meals for Los Lobos though. We only did it cause, 1-we wanted to give it a try and 2-we had our specialty package plus 2 meals for both being platinum plus. Unlike some others, we were not impressed with Los Lobos. It was ok but not what I think of when I think Mexican Maybe that is because we are from So.CA, have lived in Texas and New Mexico.

It's an embarrassing thing to whine about...but, yea....on a 7 night cruise we also have the 3 + 2 specialty dining options. I sometime feel like I'm forcing myself to do a "use it or lose it", rather than really want to. Life's tough ain't it! :D:D:D

We also thought it was just ok. We would probably go back if we had extra free specialty meals again (as it was we didn't use our Cagneys/LeBistro voucher), but wouldn't pay for it.