Preseason football on Adventure of the Seas????

So normally I wouldn't care about preseason games, but I just realized that the Eagles will be playing the Patriots on 8/16, the last night of my Adventure of the Seas cruise. What are the chances this game will be shown on the ship?

TIA!

Short answer it is a crapshoot on what games may be shown. Super Bowl, sure. College Football Championship sure. World Cup matches sure. Lesser games which I include preseason NFL games are up to the whims of what channels that cruise line have agreements with, and then what those channels can provide in international waters.

That's fine, just want the ability to see the game. Superbowl rematch! Eagles fan through and through!

You might want to ask early on in the cruise - they may put it on in some bar.

Edited by Biker19

Since they have shutdown the sports bar they have moved some games to the Schooner Bar. They do get a list (I have seen it on that ship) although they rarely share it. Best is to ask the Bar Manager and not the Bartenders, they have no control over the TV's as it's form a central location.

The only chance of it being shown is if it is a national broadcast. According to the NFL national broadcast schedule, ESPN is showing Jets vs Redskins on 8/16. I'd say no chance of getting the Pats/Eagles since it is probably just a regional broadcast.

I was literally wondering about this today. I am on the same cruise, and I am a diehard.. and I mean DIEHARD Pats fan... hubs is an Eagles fan. We usually go to the games when they play (obviously not this year). lol. Hoping to catch some of the game.