Guess what?

steveweese

About a week ago I got a call from my new cruise planner. Don’t know what happened to the old one but whatever.

Have 2 inside cabins booked and sail in a month or so and needed to prepay the service charges before they go up.Took care of business and when we were done he asked my wife if she was happy with her cabins, she chuckled and said sure unless you are loaded with free upgrades. He quickly said I will call you back.

About a week ago I got a call from my new cruise planner. Don’t know what happened to the old one but whatever.

Have 2 inside cabins booked and sail in a month or so and needed to prepay the service charges before they go up.Took care of business and when we were done he asked my wife if she was happy with her cabins, she chuckled and said sure unless you are loaded with free upgrades. He quickly said I will call you back.

So did he call you back?

Are service charges going up again??

this seems to be the rumor, but no one can confirm anything. The rumor yesterday was it is going way up, but sounds unlikely. Besides the understanding I am pretty sure is, once you have paid in full or maybe even just booked there would be no service charge change. I think all changes are for bookings after a certain date.

In April, when services were raised to the current $16 or whatever, DSC for the Sun and Sky were raised to $19.50 on all their short cruises with an open bar.

$ 19.50 pppd is what I saw quoted in one of the “rumor threads”. Maybe NCL is about to offer open bar across all ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums