Honeymoon cruise??

Hey guys, my fiancé and I will be going on a European cruise for our honeymoon! We will both be 21 at the time so we are looking for a fun cruise line but we don’t party and aren’t looking to staying out past like 1am. But for a European cruise what cruise line is best for young adults? Royal Caribbean doesn’t have any ports we like so now we are looking at Norwegian and celebrity. But I read celebrity is for older adults and requires you to be dressed very nice at all times. We just want laid back and fun. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Simple.

Younger, laid-back and fun means NCL.

But be prepared for nickel-and-diming, NCL are known for wringing every dollar out of their cruisers.

I've never sailed NCL on principle for that reason (well, that and a propensity for keeping my money in my pocket ;)) but my better half has, and she has thoroughly enjoyed sailing with them.

JB :)

We cruised several times in Europe on 7 day cruises and haven't noticed much more formality.

I don't know where you are from and how interested you are in sights aside from regular cruise stuff, but usually European cruises are more about ports. Our first European cruise was when both of us were 30 and after all sightseeing we honestly didn't have much time for evening activities aside from maybe pool dip and some shows.

If you want a bit more relaxing cruise I'd pick Eastern Med itin vs Western. More places close to ports instead having to drive/ride to Rome or Florence and do tiring activities.

We are going on a cruise from Venice to Croatia, Montenegro and Greece with NCL Star in August and I suggest looking into it too.

Another more or less relaxing cruise was from Southampton on Grand Princess with Belgium and Scandinavia.

No Celebrity doesn't care how you're dressed it was actually very casual....However after 25+ cruises with RCI we just did our first with Celebrity.....and we don't need a lot of entertainment...but we were bored to death !!! I would avoid them.

We're sending (July 22nd) our son and new daughter in law on a honeymoon cruise RCI....and their so excited just to be going...You might reconsider the itinerary...what exactly are the ports you don't like and why?

No Celebrity doesn't care how you're dressed it was actually very casual....However after 25+ cruises with RCI we just did our first with Celebrity.....and we don't need a lot of entertainment...but we were bored to death !!! I would avoid them.

We're sending (July 22nd) our son and new daughter in law on a honeymoon cruise RCI....and their so excited just to be going...You might reconsider the itinerary...what exactly are the ports you don't like and why?

We are looking for around 10 days or so in July 2019, we found one that sorta like on RCI but we found a norweigin cruise that goes to almost all the same places plus some for $500 cheaper and it includes a drink package. It’s just a lot of Greece stops. I’d like more like Italy, France and Spain and some Greece if possible. 81e2a639446024ed2e433ffdea242610.jpgea8a275994677557b4053428ed679e96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're going on this same RCI cruise but May 18, 2019....this is an amazing itinerary...really excited about Malta (Game of Thrones fan)...and so easy to cruise in/out of Barcelona one of our favorite ports...Choose whatever works best for you...and enjoy !