Alaska cruise

Just returned from Alaska cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. Can you tell me if they had the luggage valet service on the ship for debarkation?
It was available last year when we sailed her. The luggage valet is provided as a service from the city and airport. Doesnt cost you anything but your airline luggage fees.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread is like watching tennis.

MM, just saw your post, is this free in Seattle? It wasn't for us but that was two years ago.

Edited - I posted incorrect information and am removing it so this thread does not get several posts after the fact from those who do not read all the way though before posting!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Edited by PhoenixCruiser

This thread is like watching tennis.

Yes, valet luggage should be an option usually is $25 per person plus whatever the airline charges you for checked bags.

MM, just saw your post, is this free in Seattle? It wasn't for us but that was two years ago.

The service in Seattle is provided by the city, not the ship. The city does not charge for the service.

Just returned from Alaska cruise on the Explorer of the Seas? Can you tell me if they had the luggage valet service on the ship for debarkation?

We returned from June 15-22 sailing and the luggage valet service was available from the Port of Seattle for no charge. Our flight was too early to take advantage of the service. There was paperwork delivered to the stateroom three or four nights before we debarked.

We returned from June 15-22 sailing and the luggage valet service was available from the Port of Seattle for no charge. Our flight was too early to take advantage of the service. There was paperwork delivered to the stateroom three or four nights before we debarked.

Last year, the time was 2pm. Is it the same this year?

If it’s 2pm, we may try to “sneak” it through for a 1:39pm flight.

Last year, the time was 2pm. Is it the same this year?

If it’s 2pm, we may try to “sneak” it through for a 1:39pm flight.

Yes, 2:00 pm is what I recall the time being.

Our flight was at 10:35, so we just self debarked with luggage around 7:00