How late can you cancel an excursion booked thru RCL and get a refund?

You can cancel up to 3 days before the cruise to get a refund to your credit card. After that, you can cancel onboard up to 48 hours before the excursion to get a refund to your onboard account.

Edited by Host Clarea

It can depend on whether they have a waiting list.

I canceled a beach bed on CocoCay the night before. They had over 10 people on the waiting list, so were happy to refund my reduced price to resell at full price.

It can depend on whether they have a waiting list.

I canceled a beach bed on CocoCay the night before. They had over 10 people on the waiting list, so were happy to refund my reduced price to resell at full price.

You are correct....never assume....cancellation policy can vary (some are actually 24 hrs prior to excursion departure)...so always best to check the details and when in doubt ask once onboard if you want to cancel close to an excursion time frame.

They will also allow cancellation onboard for medical reasons if you get sick or have an accident. We had to do this on our last cruise because my DW got sick. We canceled about 12 hours (the night) before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will also allow cancellation onboard for medical reasons if you get sick or have an accident. We had to do this on our last cruise because my DW got sick. We canceled about 12 hours (the night) before.

Did you need a doctor's note?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DW did go to the ship’s doctor and I had the receipt from the doctor in my hand when I went to the Excursions desk, but they didn’t look at it. I did tell them we saw the doctor though.

Hi,

I had to cancel a trip the evening before due to being unwell, my wife went to the desk and explained, I didn't see any doctor and they had no problem in refunding the cost.