Does Majesty have specialty restaurants?

I guess the search feature doesn't work in this cruise critic app because I'm having trouble finding info on Majesty. I've looked on the RCI website and the only thing showing for specialty is chef's table. Does Majesty not have specialty restaurants?

Thanks!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Seems I recall the Sovereign class, or least Monarch, had Jade which offered hot rock cooking. This wasnt a counter in the Windjammer like the rest of the ships have but an actual restaurant. Was this just on Monarch and not Majesty???

M_Jade_1-994x1280.jpg

Seems I recall the Sovereign class, or least Monarch, had Jade which offered hot rock cooking. This wasnt a counter in the Windjammer like the rest of the ships have but an actual restaurant. Was this just on Monarch and not Majesty???

Correct, Jade was unique to Monarch, and was sort of a test run for Izumi.

Does Majesty no longer have the Compass Deli? I loved it on my first cruise waybackwhen.

"Rumor has it that the Captain enjoys eating there," the Cruise Compass stated....and sure enough he DID eat there during one of my visits. :)

Does Majesty no longer have the Compass Deli? I loved it on my first cruise waybackwhen.

"Rumor has it that the Captain enjoys eating there," the Cruise Compass stated....and sure enough he DID eat there during one of my visits. :)

Majesty still has the Compass Deli, and it is complimentary.

Majesty still has the Compass Deli, and it is complimentary.

Anyone know what happens in the evenings? Back when I was on it, it turned into an Italian restaurant, wine included. Then I think it was Mexican for a while. (Keep in mind, I did not say they were good, just different.)

Are they no longer doing anything special at night?

Do you know what hours for suite breakfast? And is it a full breakfast?

Full breakfast, same hours as the Main Dining Room breakfast, varies daily, see hours in the Cruise Compass.