RCI's Saint John New Brunswick Excursions

We will be cruising to New England and Canada next month on the Anthem of the Seas. I am searching for personal reviews for two different RCI excursions for Saint John New Brunswick. We are currently booked on the "St. Martins And The Bay Of Fundy" excursion, but are now looking at the "Saint John Bucket List" excursion as well. They look similar, and the excursion we have booked already is about $35 per person cheaper (there are three of us). But I have a $50 OBC and thinking that if could put it towards the price difference here. But before I change anything, I am really hoping someone out there will be able share first hand experence from both of these excursions.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can share on either of these!

Edited by CruizinTigers

I have been to Saint John four times with RCI. After the first trip, I just rent a car from Avis, a very short walk down the pier on Water Street. With the currency exchange, the most I paid was $44 U.S. I've gone to the Fundy Trail twice - spectacular. I've gone to the Irving Nature Center (fairly near the port). Wonderful. I've stopped at the sea caves that are before Fundy Trail by the small restaurant on the coast. Fabulous. $44 plus gas, plus about an $8 entrance fee at Fundy - for two. Best excursion of all.

I have been to Saint John four times with RCI. After the first trip, I just rent a car from Avis, a very short walk down the pier on Water Street. With the currency exchange, the most I paid was $44 U.S. I've gone to the Fundy Trail twice - spectacular. I've gone to the Irving Nature Center (fairly near the port). Wonderful. I've stopped at the sea caves that are before Fundy Trail by the small restaurant on the coast. Fabulous. $44 plus gas, plus about an $8 entrance fee at Fundy - for two. Best excursion of all.

Thank you!

We did the Bucket List excursion last year and I would recommend it if you are looking to do one of the ship's excursions. It was well timed to see both directions of reversing rapids and walk though the sea caves, which were the two main things I wanted to do.

We did the Bucket List excursion last year and I would recommend it if you are looking to do one of the ship's excursions. It was well timed to see both directions of reversing rapids and walk though the sea caves, which were the two main things I wanted to do.

Thank you, timf2001. Do you recall what time the excursion started when took it? Our trip has us pulling in to Saint John New Brunswick at noon, and the excursion is at 12:30. I wonder if our late start time would impact what you described with the reversing rapids or sea caves.

Thank you, timf2001. Do you recall what time the excursion started when took it? Our trip has us pulling in to Saint John New Brunswick at noon, and the excursion is at 12:30. I wonder if our late start time would impact what you described with the reversing rapids or sea caves.

The tide times obviously change every day, but we arrived slightly before high tide at 11:00 AM and the tour departed at 11:30 AM. They may adjust the order of stops if necessary to make sure you see everything at the right times, but the tour is long enough that you should have no problem hitting both high and low tides.