Group Transportation in Copenhagen

I have a group of neighbors that will be getting off a cruise and going to the airport so I am trying to find a company that provides group transportation to the airport (besides the ship's offering)…...thanks for any info....Annie

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have experience with bookingabus? Omen of their offerings Is significantly lower in price than other quotes I have received.

Do you have experience with bookingabus? Omen of their offerings Is significantly lower in price than other quotes I have received.

Which company are you talking about that is significantly lower in price.....thank you....

I do not have experience with the service myself, but in general very positive reviews in the press and at https://dk.trustpilot.com/review/bookingabus.com - the reviews at Trustpilot I got were all in Danish Language - if it’s the case for you as well use google translate.

The site is Danish and service provided by a Danish team.

Pleas let us know your experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Which company are you talking about that is significantly lower in price.....thank you....

Don’t know which company as it appears that bookingabus is a service. When you plug in your dates and times you get a number of possibilities. Some were similar in price to quotes I’ve already received and some were 25% less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have experience with the service myself, but in general very positive reviews in the press and at https://dk.trustpilot.com/review/bookingabus.com - the reviews at Trustpilot I got were all in Danish Language - if it’s the case for you as well use google translate.

The site is Danish and service provided by a Danish team.

Pleas let us know your experience.

Tak!

And will report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookingabus.com is a service provider. Choose the option which suit you best at the best price - I’m sure that you’ll get the service you does book. If any questions they do have a contact link at their web.

I didn’t find any negative reviews or comments at the web.

First, let me say thank you very much to Hallasm for your suggestions ~ I've done much research on all the companies.....Egons was the best price I could find.....you can find their website at coachincopenhagen dot com….Annie