Where to get soda?

some_body

On the Summit as recently as last September, you could purchase bottles of water or cans of soda at the entrance to the buffet port side. I haven't read of any change, but will find out for sure in one week when I am on board.

Just off the Summit. That soda/water station is still located at the entrance of the buffet.

The servers were very good about taking drink orders as they walked around the buffet looking for anyone needing drink service. :cool:

I'm with the other folks who prefer the Celebrity method because it's individual cans. On RCCL the Freestyle was nice (especially in the busy buffet) but if you did go to a bar, the soda didn't taste right. If it came from a 2L bottle it had no fizz and if it came from the soda gun it was weak.

The best we think is from Mexico (real sugar) and yes I call it coke too (here on the west coast)...actually when in my hometown (Kentucky) I have to refer to it as Pop. I just feel when on these boards I have to spell Coca Cola out ;)

I've had my coke all over the world but I must say what I had on Eclipse was the worst :eek:

When we were in Atlanta we went to Coca Cola World - Coke's headquarters and fun place for all things Coke. They have an area where you can taste Coke from every place on earth - amazing how different beverages with the same "Coke" name can taste.

Another original Bostonian here with "tonic" memories.