Adventure of the Seas in November

Invest some time searching for a reliable TA site - all that info and more will be easily found.

Biker, who was thinking of booking the 10/8 snow bird migration sailing.

Edited by Biker19

you can't look this up?

I find it a mixture of amazing and annoying that many people either don't know how to or are too lazy to do an internet search or, for that matter, use the search button on this website (hence the same questions over and over.)

Guys, it was a simple question that I thought could be answered here quickly. If you're annoyed or amazed by the question, just ignore it! I thought the whole idea of this site was for transfer of information between people about cruising. I'm certainly more than capable and not too lazy to look elsewhere, but this is normally a site I like for questions and to give positive answers.

Guys, it was a simple question that I thought could be answered here quickly. If you're annoyed or amazed by the question, just ignore it! I thought the whole idea of this site was for transfer of information between people about cruising. I'm certainly more than capable and not too lazy to look elsewhere, but this is normally a site I like for questions and to give positive answers.

Thank You, I agree with you.

No need to research anything if you can just post here and have it done for you