Suite Perks with children?

Next May my family will be sailing on Liberty in a Grand Suite and we're slowly getting up to speed on all the perks & benefits of doing do. Several of the ones we've heard about, such as the Concierge Lounge, special seating at the pool & at the specialty restaurants have my wife and I wondering if other suite guests will mind if our children are in those areas with us (ages 12, 10 & 7)? They're very well behaved, for the most part, and we'd really like to share this experience with them, however we don't know if tagging our kids along would be frowned upon. Thoughts?

Next May my family will be sailing on Liberty in a Grand Suite and we're slowly getting up to speed on all the perks & benefits of doing do. Several of the ones we've heard about, such as the Concierge Lounge, special seating at the pool & at the specialty restaurants have my wife and I wondering if other suite guests will mind if our children are in those areas with us (ages 12, 10 & 7)? They're very well behaved, for the most part, and we'd really like to share this experience with them, however we don't know if tagging our kids along would be frowned upon. Thoughts?

Your children "are" suite guests also...they will be welcome everywhere you are. Also at their young age even if they were in a connecting/next door/across the hall cabin and not in a suite they would still be allowed to accompany you.

Enjoy the suite life with your entire family and the memories you're all making :hearteyes::hearteyes:

The keep the keyword you mentioned is behaved. You know your kids. When we were on Anthem in April, there were a few families that had children in the Concierge Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. They were well behaved and I enjoyed chatting with them. There had been some posts on FB, regarding an earlier cruise, and there were a lot of kids that were disruptive. Enjoy your trip with your kids and enjoy those suite perks!

As an earlier poster said your kids are suite guests as well. We took our well behaved 3 year and 1 year old boys on a GS on HOTS and everyone loved them. This September we are again traveling in a GS on HOTS with our now 4 year and 2 year old boys. We work hard at making sure they are well behaved everywhere we go.

HOWEVER, I want to be very clear about something - I could care less what people think about us bringing our kids everywhere we go. We love cruising and so do our boys. Enjoy your kids, give them the awesome trip you worked hard for and give the bird to those angry people who don't like kids and always find something to bitch about.

while they are allowed in the Suite lounge ( With an adult, not by themselves) the only time they may get the stink eye is during cocktail hour. during the day no one minds for the most part.

and no one really cares that you claim they are well behaved. thats not really the point. the suite lounge at cocktail hour is an adult oriented experience. seating is limited especially on LIB and it gets very crowded.

there is no special seating at the restaurants unless you are talking about Breakfast being served in Chops every morning. they are more than welcome there. the reserved pool seating isn't really all that great.. no shade and above the pool deck so you probably won't even want to use that perk.

while they are allowed in the Suite lounge ( With an adult, not by themselves) the only time they may get the stink eye is during cocktail hour. during the day no one minds for the most part.

and no one really cares that you claim they are well behaved. thats not really the point. the suite lounge at cocktail hour is an adult oriented experience. seating is limited especially on LIB and it gets very crowded.

there is no special seating at the restaurants unless you are talking about Breakfast being served in Chops every morning. they are more than welcome there. the reserved pool seating isn't really all that great.. no shade and above the pool deck so you probably won't even want to use that perk.

There is no reason why they should get your so called "stink eye". These young cruiser's "are" suite guests as I posted above. Cocktail hours in the CL/Suite Lounge have welcomed families for quite some time as you should know....Nothing "adult" oriented about a few drinks and snacks being served as drinks are served all over the ship and in restaurants.

As far as seating ... it's based on a first come first serve .... certainly not by age ...

I hope the OP has not gotten the wrong message with your post in regards to the suite perks they are certainly entitled to enjoy with their entire family.

There is no reason why they should get your so called "stink eye". These young cruiser's "are" suite guests as I posted above. Cocktail hours in the CL/Suite Lounge have welcomed families for quite some time as you should know....Nothing "adult" oriented about a few drinks and snacks being served as drinks are served all over the ship and in restaurants.

As far as seating ... it's based on a first come first serve .... certainly not by age ...

I hope the OP has not gotten the wrong message with your post in regards to the suite perks they are certainly entitled to enjoy with their entire family.

ditto!

especially this - Nothing "adult" oriented about a few drinks and snacks being served as drinks are served all over the ship and in restaurants.

OP - enjoy the time with your family

M

Yes your children will be allowed to enjoy all the perks with you. Your children will also be welcomed in the Concierge lounge during the cocktail period . They normally make the children a mockcocktail or they can have a soda.My daughters loved being able to join us during this time and were alway very well behaved .Back in 2011 when the rules changed and kids were first being allowed into the CL during the cocktail hours alot older passengers didn't like it. But we have found over the years that most have got used to it and if the children are well behaved they don't have a problem.Hope you all have a wonderful cruise.