What's on your wish list for the new Carnival mega ship coming in 2020?

Joebucks

Bathrooms! The regular cabins should all have glass enclosures. And for the suites, they should either have a tub plus separate walk in shower, or if space is too much of a constraint, offer some suites with walk in shower only, and some with tubs, split 50/50. Let the people decide! The tub lovers will be happy and those of us who love a good walk in shower will be equally so.

I always thought it would be cool to have a viewing room or something like that under the water. Like being in a submarine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This would be so cool! I'd love to be able to see what we were passing under the water instead of just the top of the water lol.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

I agree with laser tag, better/new water slides, more/better pools (including an adults only one), and opening up the dining rooms with more/bigger windows.

I had a few original ideas, but as I started typing they escaped... :/

Ooh, a lazy river would be neat and add to the whole 'Water Works' experience! Almost like a complete water park on board. I'm not sure if the logistics of that would be more complicated on a ship, what with possible rough seas and whatnot.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A Thalassotherapy pool like the one on the Dream! The return of the sushi wagon sure would be great as well! Glass showers without the creeping curtain. I would really like steps into maybe one pool rather than just a ladder. As I get older, it's harder to climb out LOL!

• Like 1

I'd like a more open dining room, with more windows. One of the main reasons my wife and I always go with early seating dinner is that we would have potentially nice views in the event that we are seated by a window, but if they open it up enough, everyone could theoretically have a great view.

I've always wondered why the dining rooms weren't floor-to-ceiling glass. I mean, I'm sure it's hard to continuously clean that, but it's nice to actually be able to remember you're on the ocean when you're dining. Otherwise it's just like being at a restaurant back at home.

I would like to see either a pool in the serenity area or add a pool to the Family Harbor area. Also, a better theatre design is needed. What they have on the Vista class and Sunshine is horrible. There is no way they'll try a Central Park like feature.

For a rough idea of what the 2 XL-class ships will look like, take a look at the AIDAnova. She is the first of the 9 XL-class ships that Carnival Corp has on order, and she will launch later this year. I expect the overall layout to be somewhat similar across all 9 ships, with obvious adjustments made for each brand.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I'd like a more open dining room, with more windows. One of the main reasons my wife and I always go with early seating dinner is that we would have potentially nice views in the event that we are seated by a window, but if they open it up enough, everyone could theoretically have a great view.

I second this. One reason we sometimes opt to dine at the buffet instead of the MDR is the ease of getting a table with an ocean view. Yep, it's important to us.

Honestly for the wife and I, to big and to many people! However opinions vary, so have a ball, if it's your thing[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tend to agree. 5,000 folks isn't exactly an intimate get-together. I'd try it once though, just to see how well, or poorly, the crowd management is. That said, I'm partial to Conquest class.

A correct size venue for comedy club and main theatre. Do not expect that to happen which will probably mean we avoid these ships just like Vista class.

Dream and Conquest classes fit our needs so much better

According to a guest services person I spoke with on the Horizon, the 2 new mega ships will be going back to theater style seating. We can hope this is true!!

pat