Regent explorer norway cruise june 24, 2018 - video of our 12 days

Great video. Looks like beautiful trip. Am considering but husband can’t walk far, although totally mobile. Wondering if the trip would include too much walking. Any advise appreciated. We love Regent , did Alaska this year with no problems. I know they are very helpful and also that choosing easy excursions would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were a couple of ports that you had to walk 1/4 to 1/2 mile to get to town etc. we chose excursions that did have more walking than usual. Streets were bumpy and of balance is an issue this may not be for your husband. Even if you took bus excursions the small amount of walking might be too much. Example. FLAM train is an excellent excursions to see falls etc. yet long walk up a hill to get to the restaurant where they served waffles. Hope that helps!

Beautiful video. I am trying hard to make this trip happen. How cold was it? Looks like you were in heavy winter clothes most days, but a few in shorts. What was your route back to Charlotte? Thanks so much for posting.

Beautiful video. I am trying hard to make this trip happen. How cold was it? Looks like you were in heavy winter clothes most days, but a few in shorts. What was your route back to Charlotte? Thanks so much for posting.

We went to Denmark June 21,22 and 23. Cruised June 24- aug 6. Then Oslo aug 6-8. Flew CLT TO MADRID THEN MADRID TO COPENHAGEN

FLEW BACK OSLO TO NEWARK. NEWARK TO CLT. VERY EASY FLIGHT.

WEATHER IN AM WORE JACKETS. BY NOON ONLY SLEEVELESS. AND AT POOL EVERYDAY AS IT WAS IN 70’s. And yes at 7 pm at the pool you needed sunscreen crazy. Hope that helps. When are u going?

Thanks for info. Not booked YET. I have been on one Regent cruise on the Explorer and have ones booked on Voyager and Splendor. I really want to take a Northern European one, but they seem to be the most expensive. Hoping it will work out in the next couple of years.

Terrific video, thanks for sharing. Very fondly brought back memories of our Silversea Norway cruise last July. Looks like y'all had outstanding weather during your Explorer cruise.