Ordering incabin gift for honeymooning couple was EASY...

Out of Iowa

I knew which items to order; I called Carnival's toll-free number....the message while holding said online orders could be placed even if you are not the Guests....tried that: it worked seamlessly despite me not having their Booking Number. Yay!

Now it is in Carnival's hands for the couple find their surprise gifts in their cabin at embarkation, just as ordered.

So now I travel vicariously through others...:D

I knew which items to order; I called Carnival's toll-free number....the message while holding said online orders could be placed even if you are not the Guests....tried that: it worked seamlessly despite me not having their Booking Number. Yay!

Now it is in Carnival's hands for the couple find their surprise gifts in their cabin at embarkation, just as ordered.

So now I travel vicariously through others...:D

f you think about it, let us know that Carnival executed correctly and all showed up as expected at the appropriate time.

f you think about it, let us know that Carnival executed correctly and all showed up as expected at the appropriate time.

I ordered decorations and gifts my daughter and SIL for their honeymoon cruise. They did not know about it beforehand, it didn't show on any of their documents. Everything was there when they entered the room, they were very surprised and happy.