Plastic Straws, Which RCL Ships Have Done Away With

I finds these in a pinch during plastic straw debate can be a stirrer or straw [emoji106] sand it’s a nice treat after [emoji41]

515144ed80d44dbc60a9629289ba87c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I almost want to try that but the beverages I drink don't require a straw. It's a better idea than washing out reusable straws.

Well you shouldn't be stepping on ants. I don't know where that came from. All I'm getting at is every little bit helps. Not the attitude that who care, F sea life. We can't cancel all shipping commercial or pleasure. But what we can do is all do our part in making sure or trying to keep the oceans clean. There is nothing wrong with trying.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You're right, we shouldn't be stepping on ants, who wants a dead ant on their shoe, i just squish them with a paper towel (but at least it's not a plastic towel). Curious, how do you get rid of ants?

I like the view from your vast estate more than mine. On the upside remember to bring those things in before the next hurricane. I would hate to think you and your neighbors killed the whale. Back in the 70s and 80 I loved progressive rock music including Yes. They had a song on a really bad album about saving the whale. I really quit listening to their new stuff around that time.

JC

It wasn't that bad. You didn't like "On the Silent Wings of Freedom"? Great bass from our departed Chris.:p

You're right, we shouldn't be stepping on ants, who wants a dead ant on their shoe, i just squish them with a paper towel (but at least it's not a plastic towel). Curious, how do you get rid of ants?
Wow what a brilliant post.

I finds these in a pinch during plastic straw debate can be a stirrer or straw [emoji106] sand it’s a nice treat after [emoji41]

515144ed80d44dbc60a9629289ba87c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edible Straws. Now we just need come up with Edible Bottles and do away with plastic ones...

Here's an interesting video on the banning of straws. It accomplishes absolutely nothing, but makes people feel good.

Stossel, look up some of the nutball positions he has taken.

Actually I have been convinced. I don't think we should even try. Earth is going to hell anyway. I have been convinced. No need to try, every little bit doesn't help and we should just go on about our lives with out a care. I actually agree now. RCI is a pussy for trying, they should reverse and make us all happy and give us our straws back. I'm glad I see it your way now. I'm gonna send RCI an email demanding plastic straws.

Here we go, fake news.

If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy not to use plastic straws, good for you, but don't take away my freedoms because of some liberal myth.

P.S. I don't use straws, but I detest some wackos taking away my right to use one.

Actually I have been convinced. I don't think we should even try. Earth is going to hell anyway. I have been convinced. No need to try, every little bit doesn't help and we should just go on about our lives with out a care. I actually agree now. RCI is a pussy for trying, they should reverse and make us all happy and give us our straws back. I'm glad I see it your way now. I'm gonna send RCI an email demanding plastic straws.

Hey, now we finally agree on something. :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy not to use plastic straws, good for you, but don't take away my freedoms because of some liberal myth.

P.S. I don't use straws, but I detest some wackos taking away my right to use one.

I haven't used straws of any kind in years. I never liked them. Not for and political reason or environmental reason, I just don't like them, never have. I like to drink from the can or bottle or cup directly.

I agree with you, whatever works for you, great, but don't infringe on my rights. I'm not a scientist but I believe you could fill every closet, every stateroom, and every nook and cranny on Oasis with plastic straws and sink it as an artificial reef and we would still never come close to the amount of straws we're led to believe are in the ocean. Pretty big ocean out there.

I agree with you, whatever works for you, great, but don't infringe on my rights. I'm not a scientist but I believe you could fill every closet, every stateroom, and every nook and cranny on Oasis with plastic straws and sink it as an artificial reef and we would still never come close to the amount of straws we're led to believe are in the ocean. Pretty big ocean out there.
My rights to a plastic straw! Ha ha, oh man this sh!t is too funny! Man I can always turn to this thread for a laugh.

Holland was using wood stirrers 20 years ago. 316855e95d08b1f19ce2da6c599d3d65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, but then we have to worry about the Rain Forest de-forestation. Remember, no wood use for Boardwalk repairs or replacements.

So, rights, one of them that many cherish is the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

If you are a server in Santa Barbara, California, and you give a patron a straw, you can be punished and placed in jail depriving you of your liberty for a term up to six months.

So, yeah, I would say they are taking away rights. Do you have any idea how dumb this is? Or is it all justified to do our little bit to save Mother Earth? Let’s grind those earth haters down! :evilsmile::'):halo:

JC

Yes my happiness hinges on a plastic straw. Again thanks for the laugh. [emoji23]

The "plastic straw war" is, in my opinion, all about being politically correct and wanting to look like you are doing something to help the environment and other people. Major cities in California are having huge problems with used plastic syringes (that still have the used needle attached) and humans defecating in the streets...but plastic straws are deemed to the most important thing upon which to focus.

Go figure...

Is there actually a lot of plastic (straws, cups, etc.) getting loose from the trash on ships? Are they going to start searching you for contraband plastic straws, cups and packaging when you re-board during a stop?