Koningsdam Vista Suite Concern

retdon

I have booked a vista suite on deck 6 and notice that the sofa is in one area and the tv is at the foot of the bed. Does the tv swivel so you can watch it from the sofa? Also concerned about where my rollator will fit. The cabin looks so small. We usually go in an SS suite but the price on this cruise is more than we want to pay. Thanks for your comments, been looking at all the videos and photos we can find and this is what has lead us to this conclusion.

I can’t specifically remember the swivel mechanism but we do remember watching the tv once from the couch. I’m not sure what rollawhatever is, but we were a little disappointed. It’s the same width as the verandah suite, just deeper.

Sorry, just looked at what a rollator is. My wife says if you’re used to SS, you’re probably not gonna be happy with a vista suite.

I have booked a vista suite on deck 6 and notice that the sofa is in one area and the tv is at the foot of the bed. Does the tv swivel so you can watch it from the sofa? Also concerned about where my rollator will fit. The cabin looks so small. We usually go in an SS suite but the price on this cruise is more than we want to pay. Thanks for your comments, been looking at all the videos and photos we can find and this is what has lead us to this conclusion.

We booked a Vista on the K once, but luckily took an upsell. We did see the Vista and thought it was a bit small for the money.

We were in Vista Suite 4098 a couple weeks ago. The cabin was actually priced lower than the lowest balcony on the travel agency web site, so I have no complaints.

If you ask the steward to remove the little table, you should be able to fit the rollator. The television is huge, but I’m not sure that it swivels. The picture of the balcony is deceiving because it is angled and we had two deck chairs and a foot rest.

AE130986-3482-4093-8526-76609F7C13CE.jpeg.b36cb16de0849916e28b402137cfad75.jpeg

67DA9AE0-971F-452D-B021-3D97E2582BB7.jpeg.2ae81bf852925a62b0f04e6920a63ff9.jpeg

75DBF24E-AC57-4C54-8650-414E1CEA0365.jpeg.6f54267acfd4ad4ed7835e516dbac85b.jpeg

03CA0135-B82F-40FC-939E-59369319759F.jpeg.3ce555176a920dfa60cae5a266d58e64.jpeg

104D3334-99BB-4205-ABF3-1AD6E7380345.jpeg.49e9c684885a90f25d6b0564134ce2d6.jpeg

I just took a look at my pictures, and I think the rollator would store nicely between the bed and the sofa without removing the table.

Also wanted to add that this room had so much storage that we actually left some drawers empty. A first for me!

We had a Vista Suite (7194) in November 2016. The TV was at the foot of the bed and didn't swivel so that you could watch it from the couch. The cabin design is such that the bed is in a "separate" room (see photo) and even with a swivel the TV would not be easily viewed from the couch.

bxl.jpg

There is room for a rollator in front of the couch, or possibly beside the bed.

Sadly....the television doesn't swivel....we could only watch a movie by sitting or laying on the bed...

Your rollator would fit between the sofa and desk...but you would have to fold it up to get between the end of the bed and the television wall...

However......we had our beds made into twins....and there was a nice space between the bathroom wall and the first twin....I would think there would be even more space if the beds were together.........

Editing: Sorry.....we were in a Verandah Stateroom - #7050 - the sofa and desk are by the slider