Next Sale

Does anyone know what Royal's next sale might be? I am looking to book Harmony of the Seas for 2 adults and 3 kids but it's $4,000. This is for March. I wonder if the price will go down?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you book now and find a lower sale price later then you can get a price reduction up until final payment date as long as you are booking in a North America.

March is a popular time with spring breaks so prices tend to be higher.

The sales really do not change pricing. The current sale in various forms has been around for 3 years.

Already booked with the BOGOHO. I’d love to see the 30% off sale. We saw some savings with that in the past. We have 6 hundred plus days to wait. So we have a little time. [emoji4]

If you book now and find a lower sale price later then you can get a price reduction up until final payment date as long as you are booking in a North America.

March is a popular time with spring breaks so prices tend to be higher.

The sales really do not change pricing. The current sale in various forms has been around for 3 years.

It's more nuanced than "the sales really do not change pricing." It's more: Different pricing schemes may be helpful to different types of cruisers, e.g., people with kids, people who want more than two in the cabin, people who never change reservations, etc.

Just because "you" don't gain an advantage from a certain pricing scheme does not mean that "no one" does.

Bottom line: Book when you are satisfied with the price.

Track it until your final payment date, because if the price decreases on your exact category, you (or your TA if you are using one)

can call Royal Caribbean and get the lower price.

Bottom line: Book when you are satisfied with the price.

Track it until your final payment date, because if the price decreases on your exact category, you (or your TA if you are using one)

can call Royal Caribbean and get the lower price.

Thank you!