Do you keep them?

The other day someone jokingly asked me: "do you have all our cruise cards to prove you have taken 34 cruises"

Well yes we do! :D I have them all in order dating back to 2004 when we started to cruise. So far, 34 cruises on 9 different cruise lines.

Before that we traveled on land, but once we took our first cruise, we were hooked. :DIt's wonderful to look back and enjoy the memories.

Do you have all your cruise cards? :D

My first cruise was in 1973,no cruise cards .Second in 1994 ,no cards .Third in 2008 .I have all my cards since then. On my first cruise the passengers got to take home menus .I kept mine till I moved 16 years ago.

I'm missing one of mines unfortunately but have the rest - just went through them yesterday. I also have a plastic Crown and Anchor card - do they still mail those out?

Not that I have seen.

I keep them all, 34 and counting. Like to see where my money goes. I only wish the itinerary was listed on them.

We created a "travels" folder in our external backup drive. The cruises file has a photo of each ship and the name of each photo is the date, ship name and itinerary. We keep them in order by putting the date first starting with the year. We also created an album on FB for us to see whenever we're away from home and want to remember what we did that year and which ship we took :D