Do you keep them?

The other day someone jokingly asked me: "do you have all our cruise cards to prove you have taken 34 cruises"

Well yes we do! :D I have them all in order dating back to 2004 when we started to cruise. So far, 34 cruises on 9 different cruise lines.

Before that we traveled on land, but once we took our first cruise, we were hooked. :DIt's wonderful to look back and enjoy the memories.

Do you have all your cruise cards? :D

Yes! I do keep them and will continue to collect. I view them as valuable souvenirs! Here are all my Royal Caribbean SeaPass cards from Monarch, Oasis, Allure, Liberty, Harmony and Freedom + my WOWband from Harmony - not a whole lot yet, but the collection will grow as time goes on! 5d376afe728231dd68c3be6165ef65da.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yep sure do.

We keep them in a business card wallet, which we recently had to upgrade to a larger one to hold our 41 cards (82 for both of us) - all with Royal Caribbean.

We love looking back at all the dates and colours of cards and reminising :)

Jean & Graham

We have all of them, except for one cruise on Adventure OTS. When we debarked that morning, their computer system was down, so they collected and kept our Seapass cards when we left the ship. We weren't too happy about it, but nothing we could do.

Our first cruises were on Princess and Crystal, with paper seapass, and extra room key. Only have a few of the paper seapass cards. I have album pages designed for business cards.

I have them all except for two cruises where they collected them as we got off the ship. And, our first cruise was in 1998 and was on a ship built in 1953 so we had actual keys to mess with, and a couple of river cruises we had real keys on. Getting ready for cruise number 71 so we have quite a collection, also have all the hotel key cards. I keep them in their proper photo album. Yes, I do albums still, for each trip. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yes. We have all from our 18 cruises so far. I punched a hole in each one and they hang on my “travel tree” each Christmas season along with all of the ornaments we have collected throughout our travels.

Brings back lots of wonderful memories each year as I decorate the tree. Of course I have other traditionally decorated trees as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I hate clutter so I am a tosser of most all things that are not needed. My life is hectic enough with a house full of boys that anything more that I have to store/clean/organize is a no go for me. I shred them.

My husband does albums where he adds "artifacts" about our taken cruises. Several pages - print out of itinerary, daily paper, cards, excursion tickets if we have them, some photos. Comes handy at times.

Mine are thumb tacked to a wood shaped ship that my dad handmade. After 20 cruises..I definitely need a bigger ship!

My husband recently started cruising after we got married...his 6 cards are pinned to a wooden anchor shape that his dad made for him.

We have a "pin" ceremony after each cruise where we attach the sea pass card....

The other day someone jokingly asked me: "do you have all our cruise cards to prove you have taken 34 cruises"

Well yes we do! :D I have them all in order dating back to 2004 when we started to cruise. So far, 34 cruises on 9 different cruise lines.

Before that we traveled on land, but once we took our first cruise, we were hooked. :DIt's wonderful to look back and enjoy the memories.

Do you have all your cruise cards? :D

I'm not sure when RCCL started issuing credit card style room keys, but my husband keeps a box with all of them in it, from every cruise line, for both of us. I envision our sons cleaning out our stuff after we're gone, finding it, and going "WTH????"