Is Victory next?

Lhound92

With the other 2 destiny class ships being “sunshined/sunrised” do you see Carnival doing the same to victory years down the road? I know they just got the full 2.0 upgrades this year, but maybe in a few years?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With the other 2 destiny class ships being “sunshined/sunrised” do you see Carnival doing the same to victory years down the road? I know they just got the full 2.0 upgrades this year, but maybe in a few years?

Victory to the Carnival Sunset?????

Seems like I remember that Carnival had Splash trademarked back when they had Sunshine and Sunrise trademarked. I think Victory is up for her next drydock in 2021 but I suppose it completely depends on the economy between now and then.

It should be.

I think the Triumph was probably getting the most hate out of the current fleet. 200 million is no small amount of change.

I'd be interested to see what they do next. I'm interested to see how the next wave of ships looks, and what they do with the Fantasy class.

Seems like I remember that Carnival had Splash trademarked back when they had Sunshine and Sunrise trademarked. I think Victory is up for her next drydock in 2021 but I suppose it completely depends on the economy between now and then.

I think Carnival abandoned "Splash" after the Concordia incident.

• 2 weeks later...

From 2012:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1728554

As an update, the trademark for Carnival Splash was completely abandoned.

https://trademarks.justia.com/854/33/carnival-85433501.html

Edited by xDisconnections

Maybe the new guys brew house. I don't know when it got its last water slide but maybe a new slide move/ configuration. New restaurants like Cucina or sushi?

Victory just had a major dry dock in January. They re-did the water slides then, as well as added Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana, a couple bar areas, added some cabins, Bonzai express.

Not sure it makes much sense to "Sunshine" her so soon after what they just spent on the last re-fit. Due to hull age there should be a Dry Dock in 2020, I would be surprised but not shocked if she got "Sunshined" then.