Recommendations please port canaveral to port everglades

Seeking advice / recommendations. Should I try it or is it not possible?

I am thinking about going on the Oasis out of Port Canaveral and then getting to Port Everglades for the Allure. Arrive into Port Canaveral at 6 am (and then takes time for ship to clear). Allure departs out of Port Everglades at 4:30 pm. Same day.

Can it be done (easily?)

Seeking advice / recommendations. Should I try it or is it not possible?

I am thinking about going on the Oasis out of Port Canaveral and then getting to Port Everglades for the Allure. Arrive into Port Canaveral at 6 am (and then takes time for ship to clear). Allure departs out of Port Everglades at 4:30 pm. Same day.

Can it be done (easily?)

Are you driving your own vehicle, or renting? If renting, be sure to budget time to shuttle to the rental agency, wait in line for your car, turn in the car at the destination, and shuttle to the ship.

Are you driving your own vehicle, or renting? If renting, be sure to budget time to shuttle to the rental agency, wait in line for your car, turn in the car at the destination, and shuttle to the ship.

Been researching on line - and called Royal. Royal used to have a service they worked with from Port Canaveral to Port Everglades but not any more. I may have to rent a car but I was hoping to leave the driving to someone else...