Western Med / Symphony of Seas

Some further questions from me :)

1. Between what times is My Time Dining ?

2. Do you have to reserve dining time in advance or can you do it on the day or just turn up. If i'm doing other things i may not want to curtail the experience just because of a pre-arranged reservation.

3. If anybody has done the "exclusive" trip to Rome, are the tickets for the Coliseum and Sistine Chapel skip the line ones or do you have to queue up with Joe Public once you get there ? Infact that question extends to any of the shore excursions.

Some advice and guidance would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

... Do you have to reserve dining time in advance or can you do it on the day or just turn up. If i'm doing other things i may not want to curtail the experience just because of a pre-arranged reservation. ...

You are not required to make My Time reservations in advance. You can make them on the ship or just show up, your choice.

Thanks guys

Nobody has responded about the ship tours though - i cannot tell if they skip the lines ?!!

We purchased the ship's transport to Rome and bought tickets in advance from the Vatican's website. this enabled us to skip the very looooooong ticket lines

We purchased the ship's transport to Rome and bought tickets in advance from the Vatican's website. this enabled us to skip the very looooooong ticket lines

Thanks for this.

I guess you needed to stipulate a time of entry for the Vatican for your ticket ? How did you know that the ships transport would be there in time. Did you get info from RCL or was it an educated guess given the departure time and approx travel time to Rome ? We are thinking of using the Rome express, via the ship, but dont have the info on the outward and inward timings of the train although it does say 6 hours "free" !!

Can you give me an estimate of the line time? I just tried to be skip-the-line tickets and they are sold out for the month of October. :(

They have to be an accountant because that is something I would do also. I have a spreadsheet for my symphony cruise in a few weeks :'):')

Lol sorry just a housewife! With far too much time on my hands....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some further questions from me :)

1. Between what times is My Time Dining ?

2. Do you have to reserve dining time in advance or can you do it on the day or just turn up. If i'm doing other things i may not want to curtail the experience just because of a pre-arranged reservation.

3. If anybody has done the "exclusive" trip to Rome, are the tickets for the Coliseum and Sistine Chapel skip the line ones or do you have to queue up with Joe Public once you get there ? Infact that question extends to any of the shore excursions.

Some advice and guidance would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

you should go on line and reserve and pay for coliseum skip the line or you could be on line for a very long time. Google coliseum skip the line for the web site