Buying the dining package 3 nights now or onboard

Hi[emoji3]

We were looking at the 3 night dining package [emoji899]but I was reading online that most of the time they don’t even have available the restaurant that they want. We are interested in [emoji637]wonderland - [emoji638]150 Central Park and [emoji639]Chops

Should we buy the package now [emoji388]and see what we get on day 1 or should I buying once onboard [emoji383]and ask for the restaurants we want and if it’s not available just walk away [emoji127]?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve bought the dining packages on all of our cruises over the last several years and never had a problem getting the restaurants we wanted.

Pretty much all the reports that I have read have been the same experience that we had. The only issue has been the FNDR back when it was $15pp and they limited it to Giovannis and Sabor or Samba.

We’ve bought the dining packages on all of our cruises over the last several years and never had a problem getting the restaurants we wanted.

Pretty much all the reports that I have read have been the same experience that we had. The only issue has been the FNDR back when it was $15pp and they limited it to Giovannis and Sabor or Samba.

We did FNDR in Chops Grill on Independence May 28th 2018.

Next night we used our D+ BOGO in Giovanni's.

The last 3 nights we dined in Giovanni's and they gave us a generous discount.

We did FNDR in Chops Grill on Independence May 28th 2018.

Next night we used our D+ BOGO in Giovanni's.

The last 3 nights we dined in Giovanni's and they gave us a generous discount.

The last night we had booked Giovanni's on line pre cruise at a similar discount.

We book a 5 night package online. We have been able to get the restaurants we wanted and the times we wanted on every cruise.

When we board the ship, the first thing we do is make our dining reservations. The only time we couldn't get what we wanted was when we decided to change from one restaurant to another. We decided last minute to make the change so we couldn't get the time we wanted, but were able to get the restaurant.

We are sailing on Harmony in January and will do the same. I do have to say though that we don't plan to go to Wonderland, so that won't be a concern of ours.

We book a 5 night package online. We have been able to get the restaurants we wanted and the times we wanted on every cruise.

When we board the ship, the first thing we do is make our dining reservations. The only time we couldn't get what we wanted was when we decided to change from one restaurant to another. We decided last minute to make the change so we couldn't get the time we wanted, but were able to get the restaurant.

We are sailing on Harmony in January and will do the same. I do have to say though that we don't plan to go to Wonderland, so that won't be a concern of ours.

That's good to know you had no problem getting the restaurant's you wanted.