Almond milk? And other beverage questions.

Does Harmony of the Seas carry almond milk as an option? Neither regular milk or soy works for me, but I didn't even think about, and now we're sailing in two days. I emailed RC about having an allergy, but I'm afraid I won't hear back in time. If I bring some unopened almond milk, do you think they will let it on?

Also, RC's instructions are to bring your two bottles of wine in a carry on so your luggage doesn't get tagged. Does that mean we have to carry our wine around until our room opens up?

Finally, I am a big baby about my drinking water. Is anyone having luck bringing bottled water onto the Harmony right now? We were able to last time, but that was 4 or 5 years ago.

Does Harmony of the Seas carry almond milk as an option? Neither regular milk or soy works for me, but I didn't even think about, and now we're sailing in two days. I emailed RC about having an allergy, but I'm afraid I won't hear back in time. If I bring some unopened almond milk, do you think they will let it on?

Also, RC's instructions are to bring your two bottles of wine in a carry on so your luggage doesn't get tagged. Does that mean we have to carry our wine around until our room opens up?

Finally, I am a big baby about my drinking water. Is anyone having luck bringing bottled water onto the Harmony right now? We were able to last time, but that was 4 or 5 years ago.

Harmony has a Starbucks coffee on board and they have almond milk. So you should be able to ask for it and they may be able to get it for you. I am like you where I have trouble with milk and milk fat - even skim milk will upset my system.

no they do not carry almond milk on board. if you did not inform special needs weeks ago about the need for it, they do not have time to provide it now.

Yes they do have it onboard. I have had it on EVERY cruise with RCI since the Navigator in April 2015. I have never told special needs that I want it. I have been able to get it at Cafe Promenade, Latte-tudes, and in the MDR.

My son can only have almond or coconut milk and we were able to get it at the MDR and through room service. We ordered it so much through room service on our last cruise they finally started sending the cartons to the room. They will have it but its limited to find. If you can't get it at the Windjammer or MDR its always available via room service.

My son can only have almond or coconut milk and we were able to get it at the MDR and through room service. We ordered it so much through room service on our last cruise they finally started sending the cartons to the room. They will have it but its limited to find. If you can't get it at the Windjammer or MDR its always available via room service.

Perfect. Thank you!