Celebrity Summit Cellar Masters selection/prices

davec02

Anyone recently off the Summit that can remember how the selection was at the wine bar and whether many of the wines were +/- $9 or +/- $15? Were these wines available in the MDR as well or just at the wine bar?

Sorry, I'm new to celebrity!

I would ask you to let me know what you find, but I leave the following sunday so by then I'll just find out for myself LOL. Happy travels!

I'll try to post early in the trip. I was planning on getting as many bar menus and wine lists as I can as there haven't been any published recently.

Bon Voyage!

I'll try to post early in the trip. I was planning on getting as many bar menus and wine lists as I can as there haven't been any published recently.

Bon Voyage!

That would be awesome. We leave the19th.

Bon Voyage!

I would appreciate this! I'll keep an eye out for your post.

My pleasure.

I see you have done quite a few Summit cruises to BDA!

It is my favorite. Year number 5 on the summit and year 7 to Bermuda. This year I have gotten into red wines so I never really paid attention to what they had for red I just stuck to my Sancerre.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bon Voyage!

Awesome! Following along and looking forward to your updates! I love seeing updated menus :)

We really liked ship, was disappointed in wines available by the glass at all venues, including specialty and suite restaurants , we normally cruise rccl and there selection while not great was much larger than celebrity, best wine we had was the two bottles we brought on board, solminer in lumianae asked if he could taste one if the bottles.

We really liked ship, was disappointed in wines available by the glass at all venues, including specialty and suite restaurants , we normally cruise rccl and there selection while not great was much larger than celebrity, best wine we had was the two bottles we brought on board, solminer in lumianae asked if he could taste one if the bottles.

What did you bring, if you recall?

I believe Silverado and Stags leap Cabernet. They are two of our favorites stats leap Artemis is a fantastic wine.

Can't go wrong there :cool:

The last time we were on Summit there was a nice Bordeaux in Cellar Master; I don't recall what it was, and that was two years ago. We're planning on taking a Grgich Fume Blanc and Phelps Insignia I have been waiting to open.

Can't go wrong there :cool:

The last time we were on Summit there was a nice Bordeaux in Cellar Master; I don't recall what it was, and that was two years ago. We're planning on taking a Grgich Fume Blanc and Phelps Insignia I have been waiting to open.

Of course what wine I might like or you may like , will not be for everyone, nice thing about cruise is trying food you might not normally eat, also if you have drink package so nice to try different wines and liquors.

So do we....

See you aboard!

bon voyage

I will be on this sailing also. We will be the five ladies celebrating our 60th Birthday's...all friends since grammar school and high school. I have sailed on the Summit to Bermuda four times and to Bermuda six. I will never get tired of either. I have enjoyed Cellar Masters in the past. The bartender has always recommended a nice red to try according to my likes.

If you see five crazy ladies say hello! Cheers to a wonderful cruise!

I will be on this sailing also. We will be the five ladies celebrating our 60th Birthday's...all friends since grammar school and high school. I have sailed on the Summit to Bermuda four times and to Bermuda six. I will never get tired of either. I have enjoyed Cellar Masters in the past. The bartender has always recommended a nice red to try according to my likes.

If you see five crazy ladies say hello! Cheers to a wonderful cruise!

Yes! Will you be at the Roll Call Sail Away?

My spouse is celebrating 68 this sailing, my gift... we are bringing along our neighbours too, which will be fun...

See you aboard and celebrating birthdays!

bon voyage

Anyone recently off the Summit that can remember how the selection was at the wine bar and whether many of the wines were +/- $9 or +/- $15? Were these wines available in the MDR as well or just at the wine bar?

Sorry, I'm new to celebrity!

Be prepared to see a few drinks in Cellar Masters costing around $16 and $17 each. This is particularly annoying because even with the premium package you have to sign for the $1 or $2 upcharge. It highlights particularly well how Celebrity have started nickel and diming their customers in recent times.