Mariner of the Seas: Where is the reserved sundeck area for Grand Suite guests?

There will be 5 of us staying in a grand suite on Mariner of the Seas this coming October. I know that Grand Suite and above guests have a reserved area on the sun deck where there are loungers for them to us. This is a huge perk because finding a deck chair is always such a hassle if you get up later than 9 AM. Where is this area, and do you think 5 of us will be able to find loungers? And do you need to show your card each time you go to and from this area?

There will be 5 of us staying in a grand suite on Mariner of the Seas this coming October. I know that Grand Suite and above guests have a reserved area on the sun deck where there are loungers for them to us. This is a huge perk because finding a deck chair is always such a hassle if you get up later than 9 AM. Where is this area, and do you think 5 of us will be able to find loungers? And do you need to show your card each time you go to and from this area?

it is the area that is tiered on each side of the pool bar, ending up at the sky bar. And when I was on Indy in February it was hard finding a spot there because the Pinnacles get to use it too. By the time I got out there, both sides were full.