Bed Question!

I logged into my account on RCI and indicated there of how I wanted our beds. We have connecting rooms, so for my husband and I, beds are together. For our children, I indicated beds apart. I am hoping since I indicated there, that it will happen before we board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I logged into my account on RCI and indicated there of how I wanted our beds. We have connecting rooms, so for my husband and I, beds are together. For our children, I indicated beds apart. I am hoping since I indicated there, that it will happen before we board.

It may or may not. Either way it’s no big deal. Your cabin steward will introduce him/her self in the afternoon, just request your bed preferences then.

We have indicated that in our account years ago, sometimes they are separate, sometimes together. I think however the last occupants wanted it, is how it is left. As previous posters have said, no big deal, just tell you steward.

They will not. The option to specify ahead of time exists on the website, but does not do anything any longer.

Supposedly now, they will all be together, until you ask the steward to separate.

I have heard that if two adults of the same sex are booked in a cabin, they will be separate. But I can see that leading to a lawsuit from an LGBT couple traveling together.