Seabourn and Pritikin diet

I am sorry, but I am not a fan of Dr Weil and I think we already have enough of a tie in to a Chef with TK. There are many healthy recipes and the majority of chef's on Seabourn I am sure could present some good options without another expensive contract to an outside source.

Julie

I am familiar with True Food as we have a location in Dallas. I've eaten there many times and it is very popular.

And yes, I would like to see a designated "healthy " option on each day's menu--it would not have to be from a particular entity (like True Food). Surely, the executive chef for the cruise line could come up with healthy options (and I would love to see the calories printed alongside). While, we can peruse every menu pick the healthiest option--it would be so appreciated to have a talented chef come up with specific recommendations specially selected to be tasty, healthy and lower in calories. Years ago, Silversea had this option (called the "spa option"). I chose it every night for dinner and gained not one single pound on our Silversea cruise. I never felt deprived as each spa option was just as delicious as the other options on the menu.

I agree that another expensive contract with a celebrity chef/guru is not needed to do this.