Celebrity Go Better promo- a regular thing?

LizzGo

We would like to book a cruise with Celebrity but are waiting for their Go Better promo where you can pick up to four different perks. We are waiting for this promotion to pop up again but not sure if it ever will. Does anyone know if this is a regular thing we can count on?

It is still available on our August sailing. however go better is for 2 perks and go best is four perks. I was under the impression it is always an option except on TA cruises. I believe they occasionally offer the the go better on balcony and above as included. Not sure about suites if they always include all 4 perks.

What I have noticed over the past twelve months is a distinct change on perks being offered. Whereas 2 perks were almost the norm and 4 perks for suites I am seeing on cruises now where (suites excluded) only one perk being offered as complimentary and extra perks now being charged for. On the current promotion for the Solstice down under we see a differential in pricing ( a first for us down under cruisers) Whilst the promotion starts with $100 OBC for selected cruises , when goes to the website there is no $100 OBC. Theses selected cruises must be very selective and we see a discounted price for a cruise and a special price . The discounted price is no perks and the special price approx. $NZ450 pp extra includes one perk.. This in fact means the only possible benefit for the higher price is the drinks package. We have cruised with X in the past because of the extras on offer but as cruise prices are increasing and perks / benefits decreasing any advantage they had is now fast disappearing. With a number of on line travel agents offering package holidays to exotic places like Thailand, Indonesia, The Maldives, India, all at a cheaper price than a cruise but with similar benefits ( apart from sailaway) our cruising days may fast be coming to an end once our current bookings are completed.

If you are looking at the Celebrity site I have had times when the OBC was pre-selected as the perk. I found that if I clicked on “no thanks” or remove from stateroom (can’t recall which) then it would clear that Choice and I was able to select the Drink Pkg.

This fall -pretty much anywhere but not Caribbean. Only OBC offered. Previous cruises had drinks pkg, and generous OBC which more than covered gratuities.

Just did a random check on the US Celebrity website - 11N, Reflection 10/1/18 out of Rome. Had a complementary Go Big with your choice of any one of the four perks (including the beverage package and not limited to OBC.) And the Go Better was the standard additional $165 ($15 per night) per person. Is there possibly a difference using their Canadian website?

For the first 4 months of this year, 2 perks were offered for oceanviews and above (Go Better). Then it switched to dollars off, and one perk (Go Big). I bet you that maybe in September or October, 2 perks will be offered, but without the dollars off. The promotions constantly change, and it is hard to keep up!