Eastern Caribbean July 2019?

thistimeplease

I have a questions for those that have sailed NCL. I am looking to book a cruise for the Eastern Caribbean for July 2019 and would like to cruise with NCL but have noticed there aren't any Eastern Caribbean itineraries offered for then. My question is does NCL add new cruises or is the schedule for cruises pretty much set for next year? I'm also looking at the Allure since I don't see anything for NCL but dh would prefer to stay with NCL as we have loved all our cruises with them. Thanks for any info you may have.

I was organizing a group trip for friends and family, and we found the same situation. We ended up booking on the Allure. It's a lot more expensive than NCL in my opinion, but I'd rather pay extra than go Western Caribbean. I'm not a fan of that side.

I was organizing a group trip for friends and family, and we found the same situation. We ended up booking on the Allure. It's a lot more expensive than NCL in my opinion, but I'd rather pay extra than go Western Caribbean. I'm not a fan of that side.

We just did the Western Caribbean and had a great cruise but would like to do Eastern next year.

looks like BA is only ship in the Caribbean in July. That's typical really with other ships being deployed to west coast for Alaska or Europe for the summer.

BA is just doing Western Caribbean and we just did that. Originally, our GA cruise was rotating between Western and Eastern but that changed with the Hurricanes last year. Very disappointed that NCL doesn't have any Eastern next summer but then again it'll give us a chance to try RCL. Was hoping that maybe NCL might add to it's cruises and if they've done it in the past.

I'd consider a different cruise line then. I just looked at MSC and they have a western carib. cruise in july 2019 out of Miami. Looks quite good, PR, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and ever present Nassau..

At this point, with all NCL's ships deployed already, I'd be very surprised if they changed one to go to eastern Carib.

Good luck.

I'd consider a different cruise line then. I just looked at MSC and they have a western carib. cruise in july 2019 out of Miami. Looks quite good, PR, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and ever present Nassau..

At this point, with all NCL's ships deployed already, I'd be very surprised if they changed one to go to eastern Carib.

Good luck.

That's what I thought also but figured I'd ask. Thanks

The schedule is pretty much set for summer 2019. NCL doesn't have a lot of eastern cruises any time of the year, but especially in teh summer. OP might consider seeing if NCL has something leaving out of San Juan that time of year.