Carnival Horizon 8 Day Menu

RadarContact

Thanks for posting them, but are there items missing from some of the days? Or are there seriously only 2 entrees on all the days but 2 and 7. This is the first time I have cruised with Carnival...normally we use RCCI and there are full menus everyday.

Thank you, but the only days I see the entree's is on day 2 & 7. (Feast days) Am I missing something here, because I do not see the main courses on the other days?

Thanks for posting them, but are there items missing from some of the days? Or are there seriously only 2 entrees on all the days but 2 and 7. This is the first time I have cruised with Carnival...normally we use RCCI and there are full menus everyday.
Here is a link to the 8 day menus from the Vista from last year. They should be the same for the regular items on the Horizon. The port of call items were mentioned already in the menus already posted in this thread.https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2474611

Here is a link to the 8 day menus from the Vista from last year. They should be the same for the regular items on the Horizon. The port of call items were mentioned already in the menus already posted in this thread.https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2474611

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the posting. Not sure what I'm missing but looks like every menu had entrees and apps.

I believe port days for the Southern C 8 day will be different. And therefore the sea days as well, since the schedule is different.

Hoping someone for the 8Day Southern out of Miami posts an update.

There is a link on post #18 for the Vista, complete menus. May not be identical since not all cruises are the same length or location; still, a good representation of the types of appetizers and entrees. Looks delicious to me. And I look forward to shrimp cocktail every night:'):'):')(y)(y)