Equinox Question: Is there a promenade deck that wraps and/or jogging track?

CricketCruiser

Hi,

We are considering returning to Celebrity after taking our last several cruises on Princess and NCL. Having a place to take good walks is important to my husband and will make or break my plans for a Caribbean cruise in October on the Equinox. I've been reviewing cruise videos but so far I can't find any info on jogging tracks or promenade decks that wrap around the entire ship.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

No jogging track or walkway that wraps around the entire ship. There is a jogging track (also a walkway) on deck 14 but it is sometimes hard to navigate due to lounge chairs encroaching on the path and guests walkin to from pool, buffet, etc

There is a walking track, but not a wrap around Promenade deck. The best place to walk or jog is on deck 5. We met Frank Shorter, two time Olympic Marathon winner, on a cruise and he used deck 5. Said that it was the best place because of the flooring material.

There is a walking track, but not a wrap around Promenade deck. The best place to walk or jog is on deck 5. We met Frank Shorter, two time Olympic Marathon winner, on a cruise and he used deck 5. Said that it was the best place because of the flooring material.

Avoid deck 5 PORT side, that is death alley where the smokers gather.

Edited by jody75

• 6 months later...

Weird.  We are used to Princess ships where the Promenade deck is sheltered but all the way around the ship.  And there is usually space to walk the most of the perimeter of the ship on the deck above the pool.  Gonna be searching a bit for places to stroll sounds like!

Is the side of deck 5 outdoors, under the lifeboats?