Seranade of the seas cabin 8020 or 9010,9012

Saman

Hi when i was looking online i was offered either 9010 , 9012 cabins for 3 persons the additional bed was a pull down one , when i phoned (booking direct) i was told i could have cabin 8020 for the same price and it would be more comfortable as 3rd guest would sleep on sofa bed , so currently i have that one now pre reserved , is that really a better cabin and normally would it be more expensive or would i be better to of stuck with my previous choice ?

Also is it recomended to pay the tips with the booking ?

TIA

All of those cabins are exactly the same size... In 8020, you have a choice of pullman OR sofa bed...use whichever you prefer. The cabin (including bathroom space) is 179 sq. ft. so many would prefer to keep the floor space free and use the pullman. (When the pullman isn't in use, you won't know it's there)

It's an either/or thing!

Hi when i was looking online i was offered either 9010 , 9012 cabins for 3 persons the additional bed was a pull down one , when i phoned (booking direct) i was told i could have cabin 8020 for the same price and it would be more comfortable as 3rd guest would sleep on sofa bed , so currently i have that one now pre reserved , is that really a better cabin and normally would it be more expensive or would i be better to of stuck with my previous choice ?

Also is it recomended to pay the tips with the booking ?

TIA

How old is the third passenger?

Are you receiving any OBC from the booking, either from Royal Caribbean or by transferring the booking to a travel agent? If so, you may wish to wait until on board to pay the gratuities since the OBC will offset them. If you have no OBC, you may as well pre-pay. JMO.

Thanks for the replies it would be great if the cabin has pullman also so then we could use whichever more convinient , we have no OBC , and our daughter is 19 , cruise is to Norway next may .

Thanks for all the help.