Port of Miami/ Best and Secure Place to Park

lg1989

We are departing Saturday morning from the Port of Miami for Celebrity and are wondering where best and most secure to park. Never been to POM and could someone advise on how/where best to park and whether best to park at the port or a distant hotel that offers parking. We are driving down from Orlando Area.Thank you.:)

Only hotels out near the MIA airport offer cruise parking deals and none includes a ride back to your car - so figure another $30 for a taxi or $20 for an Uber/Lyft in addition to the room cost. :(

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure. Parking anywhere else will likely not be covered, will not be as convenient and will be much less secure. It is your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure. Parking anywhere else will likely not be covered, will not be as convenient and will be much less secure.

Not all PortMiami parking is covered. We parked in a surface lot for our cruise last March.

After reading a bunch of reviews we've only parked at the port. We've done it a couple of times, parked in the garage and have had no issues. Bonus was I didn't worry at all about my car on vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After reading a bunch of reviews we've only parked at the port. We've done it a couple of times, parked in the garage and have had no issues. Bonus was I didn't worry at all about my car on vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Totally agree .... parking at POM is most recommended.