Cheers Package

KROD0517

With Cheers, are you able to pay for beer/wine at those locations? I haven't had a chance to test it, more curious for convenience, as opposed to getting more than the 15 drinks!
No, that is why I clarified that the self serve stations are one of the areas that Cheers is not valid. Attached is the Terms and Conditions of the program directly from the Carnival site.https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTMzOTIzMDY5L3NpZC9mVW1MUV9nUklUSVVoNTNvWWFMX29XMzklN0VfSXNIbGZ6SFhkSGpqdlpFSnQyMyU3RW1PblZWS25NS2VHTUVoaDhYS3BudklfOE1BdFl3MWxLbWdINjduNXBiaFFIN3U1MHJqbEU3cEZuV0NhcmtzaVJvd3NycE1YZHVRJTIxJTIx

Cheers will cover up to 15 alcoholic beverages a day that you order from a bar or a server, with only two exceptions that I am aware of.

The drink must be for you -- no sharing.

If the drink is served in a souvenir container (such as after dinner drinks in the MDR in pretty souvenir shot glasses) you won't be charged for the drink, but will be charged for the glass.

Cheers will cover up to 15 alcoholic beverages a day that you order from a bar or a server, with only two exceptions that I am aware of.

The drink must be for you -- no sharing.

If the drink is served in a souvenir container (such as after dinner drinks in the MDR in pretty souvenir shot glasses) you won't be charged for the drink, but will be charged for the glass.

The T & C goes over other exclusions such as floaters, beer tubes, pitchers of beer, etc. Linked a few posts ago.

If you have the Cheers package, do they serve sodas in a can?
Yes, but it's room temperature and poured over ice. You can however ask for a beer bucket with ice, order 2 sodas for yourself and SO and then place them in the ice bucket to chill them.