bottled water?

515seaturtle

Another question from a first-time cruiser. We didn't book our tickets (it's an extended family trip) but I'm sure we got a wi-fi package in lieu of a drinks package. So what does that mean? Are beverages included with meals? Can we get sodas, juice, water free outside of meals or is there a cost for each time? And what about bottled water? I'm considering picking up a case of water bottles to bring on board (we are driving to our port so it would be easy) if bottled water isn't very accessible or free. Our family of four really exclusively drinks water except for the occasional soda for the kids as a treat.

By drinks I'm not referring to alcoholic beverages in this post - I know we'll be paying per drink for any of those.

Thanks - I'm finding this whole cruise-thing a little bewildering and hard to find info on celebrity's website.

Another question from a first-time cruiser. We didn't book our tickets (it's an extended family trip) but I'm sure we got a wi-fi package in lieu of a drinks package. So what does that mean? Are beverages included with meals? Can we get sodas, juice, water free outside of meals or is there a cost for each time? And what about bottled water? I'm considering picking up a case of water bottles to bring on board (we are driving to our port so it would be easy) if bottled water isn't very accessible or free. Our family of four really exclusively drinks water except for the occasional soda for the kids as a treat.

By drinks I'm not referring to alcoholic beverages in this post - I know we'll be paying per drink for any of those.

Thanks - I'm finding this whole cruise-thing a little bewildering and hard to find info on celebrity's website.

Bottled water is not free, bring a case and put a luggage tag on it for the porters. I’ve tea, coffee, water and some fruit drinks are free at meals and at the buffet.

HI,

in the buffet area are juice, water, coffee and tea stations. You can bring a water bottle and fill it with water and ice if you bring a large mouthed one. You can also make sure the room steward keeps you ice bucket full and get water and ice in your room. Lots of bring water bottles and travel mugs to fill with the free drinks. My husband also brings the drops to flavor the water. The only thing they ask is that you take a glass and use that to fill the water bottle instead of just filling your water bottle.

You can also get ice tea delivered to your room. We usually order a couple of glasses in the morning to fill our water bottles.

You may want to check out the options for various beverage packages that are available. The price is per person per night. If you think you will be wanting a lot of soda or other things consider the appropriate package.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/non-alcoholic-packages