Crown Grill Reservations

D&N LUV 2 TRAVEL

For our upcoming cruise the online reservation for our desired time slot was not available. Does Princess leave so many openings for each time slot for people to reserve when they board the ship ?

Yes, they leave many slots open for reservations onboard. Usually no problem. Go right after you board or call the DINE line right away to make your reservations .

For our upcoming cruise the online reservation for our desired time slot was not available. Does Princess leave so many openings for each time slot for people to reserve when they board the ship ?

Yes. They limited the bookings online to 3 times only.

Just book at the restaurant on embarkation day after boarding.

Yes, they leave many slots open for reservations onboard. Usually no problem. Go right after you board or call the DINE line right away to make your reservations .

I've never had any luck calling the DINE line on boarding day. Easier to stop in at the restaurant...BTW either one will do, they'll make a cross over res for you.

I've never had any luck calling the DINE line on boarding day. Easier to stop in at the restaurant...BTW either one will do, they'll make a cross over res for you.

I agree. Calling the DINE line on embarkation day it has been a big waste of time for us. :rolleyes:

They dont answer.

We just stop by the restaurant.

I agree. Calling the DINE line on embarkation day it has been a big waste of time for us. :rolleyes:

They dont answer.

We just stop by the restaurant.

On the Emerald last month, no one was at any of the Specialty restaurants on boarding day. Used the Dine Line with no problem. Only complaint was the only times they offered were 5:15 or 7:30 (requested 6:00 or 6:30). We took 5:15 (no big deal), however Crown Grill never was more than half full during our 2 1/2 service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes they do, book when you board.

Most of the time, the hours offered online work for us. However, calling DINE has been 50/50 for us. Sometimes, I get right through on embarkation day, other times I don't. I did find that if I couldn't get through early on embarkation day that if I call in the early evening, I got through. That doesn't help if you're making reservations for that night but you'll be able to make them for the remainder of the cruise. Good luck. :cool: