Star Princess

mcrcruiser

Our favorite Ship by far. We were just on her for that Hawaii trip last fall. Love the indoor pool and wheelhouse. I heard they are taking the Star out of the Princess fleet and into P&O. We were quite sad. :( It has been so nice having her here on the West Coast.

Our favorite Ship by far. We were just on her for that Hawaii trip last fall. Love the indoor pool and wheelhouse. I heard they are taking the Star out of the Princess fleet and into P&O. We were quite sad. :( It has been so nice having her here on the West Coast.

We will enjoy Star for our Dec 4.2019 Hawaii cruise ,then we will switch to the Royal Princess & more HAL cruises from San diego & San Pedro

We were on the Star in 2014 and found it to be acceptable. It obviously is not as fancy as the Royal/Regal/Majestic with its fancy pool, sea walk etc. The Star is a Grand class ship with fewer pax and an enclosed pool. We are looking forward to sailing on the Star next year. If you want flash, I suggest the gargantuan of the seas or even the newest Carnival Horizon or later Reflection. Some appreciate older ships, buildings, venues as long as they are kept up which the Star appears to be.

Just off the Star this week for a 4 day from Vancouver to L.A. The ship was in great shape, good food, and 98% lovely crew and staff. The Princess singers were excellent, and the "Born to Dance" show was one of the best I have ever seen at sea. Our night stands had the USB charger slots. Very handy.