Free Gratuities?

ckb104

16 minutes ago, figmentdj said:

Booked this.

I see OBC on my online booking summary. Is there a place to see free gratuities? How am I sure they are credited?

If you go into your personalizer and click on the Payment and Credits area, there will be a drop down for Optional Gratuity Pre Payment.  If you click on this area you should see that the amount to pay now is zeroed out.  I do find it can take a day or two before it shows up.  

If after a week it does not show up I will call Princess and have them look into it for me.

Kim

21 minutes ago, Akaicb said:

If you go into your personalizer and click on the Payment and Credits area, there will be a drop down for Optional Gratuity Pre Payment.  If you click on this area you should see that the amount to pay now is zeroed out.  I do find it can take a day or two before it shows up.  

If after a week it does not show up I will call Princess and have them look into it for me.

Kim

On my personalizer for a booked cruise, complimentary gratuities are now listed in the Onboard Reservations area, at the bottom of the page. instead of the Payment and Credits area.  I do not know when the change was made. 

49 minutes ago, Akaicb said:

Kim

I have found this area is inconsistent. Sometimes it shows the gratuities are paid, other times it shows I can choose to prepay (on the same cruise).

I’ve started checking the travel summary (which does take a few clicks). Under check in, travel summary twice. It’s always there. 

21 hours ago, jennybenny said:

I have found this area is inconsistent. Sometimes it shows the gratuities are paid, other times it shows I can choose to prepay (on the same cruise).

I’ve started checking the travel summary (which does take a few clicks). Under check in, travel summary twice. It’s always there. 

Ok, I did not realize that.  Thanks for the alternative area to check.

22 hours ago, jennybenny said:

Perfect. I see it. Thanks