We're Back

I just booked a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Symphony of the Seas. Come next year it will have been 18 years since we last sailed on a RCCL ship. Since I've been gone for so long, I may be asking a lot of questions. I've been looking at various videos of the ship and all I can say is..........

wow. :eek::eek::eek:

Bob

You picked a great ship to come back to! We will be boarding her in under 100 days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it. A short 7 day cruise isn't nearly enough time to experience all the ship has to offer so I'm trying to convince DW to do a B2B but it's not looking very promising. Oh well......:):):)

Bob

Come join us on the Symphony transatlantic in 62 days. Price with airfare might be less then a b2b. Lax to Barcelona was under $270.00 pp last week one way. return to ca. on JetBlue for 172.00 pp .

I'm in shock. LOL I need you to book my trips for me. WOW. Enjoy. I hope to sail on her in a couple of years when the new is not so new and the prices drop a little.

Come join us on the Symphony transatlantic in 62 days. Price with airfare might be less then a b2b. Lax to Barcelona was under $270.00 pp last week one way. return to ca. on JetBlue for 172.00 pp .

Wow, those are some fantastic airfares. I so wish I could sail the T/A as they are my favorite itinerary. We are doing Hawaii however in 70 short days......:):):)

Bob