Any "Overage" Charge in Michael's Club

garyl62

Because there is are several we have had a couple of times and enjoy knowing very much. I'd love to see Rose Marie or Jen or Polina again. We know our favorite butler and Luminae waiter are onboard and have requested them when the shoreside concierge called last week. We enjoy getting to know the crew and catching up with those that we have established a relationship with.

I am in 1612 but I have previously stayed in 1614 on Eclipse. You get the occasion sound of the chairs in the pool deck being moved around in the morning although as we headed to Iceland there was no noise, but generally it has been quiet. I would add that 1614 is slightly further away from the elevator passage way than 1612 so you would get even less noise. Most of cabins on deck 11 moving forward are aqua which only have double occupancy and very rarely children so again quiet.

Tomorrow is our last day but if there is anything else you would like to ask just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Thankyou for your informative reply, it has put my mind at rest knowing it’s not too noisy as I was a bit worried that we would have constant noise from the pool. Hope you are enjoying your last day.

What different does it made.They all are very good and please don’t let those with very high expectations misleading you and spoil your vacation.

Cheers to the Queen.

Actually they are not all good. We have had a few issues over the years so the question is worthwhile for the person who asked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone (in another place) posted a picture of a certificate they received for crossing the Arctic circle at 23.23 on the 25th and then again at 21.27 on the 26th. She was in an ss and I was wondering if everyone got one or just suites
Ah, yes we each received an Arctic crossing certificate with our names on. They are really nice not just a piece of A4. Unfortunately the crossing was between about 12 am and 2 am but fortunately my DH and DS had previously crossed in Alaska. It will be great to put the certificates in our holiday album.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app