Refection 1554?

39august

1554 has the bed by the bath on the other S class ships, & Reflection’s deck plan shows this room in the same location as the others. In photos I have sen, it slso looks like there is obstruction from window washing equipment. Where did you hear otherwise?

Nothing on the "sticky" for this cabin. Is the bed by the bath or the balcony, please? I have been told there is no window washing equipment on the balcony for this cabin on Reflection.

Go to cruisedeckplans.com. It's a free TA site that shows all lines/ships. There are often pictures there. Also, try googling Reflection 1554 and checking YouTube for Celebrity Reflection 1554. I've very often found results in all three of those sources when CC didn't have the information.

I’m booked in this cabin on the 10 Sept sailing. If I remember I’ll post some pics and update the cabin sticky. My understanding is that 1554 on Reflection does not have the window washing equipment - there is a thread from 2016 that confirms this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was advised here that there was no window washing equipment obstructing this balcony. That was a few months ago before I booked this cabin.

There is no window washing contraption blocking your view in Stateroom 1554 on Reflection. Take that to the bank. ;)

I can't say the same for the other S-Class ships. They learned their lesson when they designed Reflection, adding an additional deck of staterooms.

Hey, Wine-o, you are the one who assured me a couple of months ago that there was no obstruction on Reflection. Thanks again. Do you remember where the bed is placed in that cabin, please?

Bed is by the bath.

• 2 weeks later...