shore excursion best price guarantee

jamdoll417

I just submitted my best price guarantee form. It seems too good to be true. Are most of these accepted? My only concern of it not getting approved is the difference in transportation. The cheaper one I found online doesn't include transportation.

Any success in getting these approved?

They generally are approved if they are the same thing. One including transportation and the other doesn't will likely result in the claim being denied. It may still go through though.

That’s what i figured, but never hurts to try! Thanks for the response :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just submitted my best price guarantee form. It seems too good to be true. Are most of these accepted? My only concern of it not getting approved is the difference in transportation. The cheaper one I found online doesn't include transportation.

Any success in getting these approved?

Why?

Private excursions are much better and less people. The private tour operators do this every day, nothing to worry about. We did a private dive in Grand Turk, we had 5 guests and a dive master. The dive master pointed to this packed boat 25-30 people and told us that was the Carnival dive. He also added they probably did not have the required one dive master per 6 guests. We always go private.