Anthem lunch options on embarcation day

On 3/19/2019 at 6:57 PM, Lovetotravel214 said:

EVERYONE - Entertainment is now posted on RCL site.  We will Rock You, Spectra and The Gift.. all complementary. Book now, you can always change later.

Yes all three were great..all three were worth seeing..I booked ahead and needed to change We will Rock you day because conflicted with dinner..just went to guest services and they changed right away..

4 hours ago, skibyrd said:

Anyone know if there is food in the Concierge Lounge on embarkation?  We love that on the Oasis class - have never been on the Anthem class and going next week.  

No, not in my experience.  Nothing happens until after muster and then they start to set up for cocktail hours.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 10:46 PM, Merion_Mom said:

You didn't make reservations, did you? They always have a lunch special on board.

What sort of price should you pay for Jamies at lunch on boarding day? It’s $24.99pp in my planner which I think is too much!

1 hour ago, little britain said:

What sort of price should you pay for Jamies at lunch on boarding day? It’s $24.99pp in my planner which I think is too much!

I checked and it is also showing $24.99 in my cruise planner. Chops is showing $22. I have seen Chops for as low as $17 for lunch, so I would say that is a 'good' price. If you book online it includes the service charge. If you get onboard and it's a few dollars cheaper, be prepared for a service charge to be added as well.

Not sure why Jamies is pricing out more than Chops.

Edited by marci22

4 hours ago, marci22 said:

I checked and it is also showing $24.99 in my cruise planner. Chops is showing $22. I have seen Chops for as low as $17 for lunch, so I would say that is a 'good' price. If you book online it includes the service charge. If you get onboard and it's a few dollars cheaper, be prepared for a service charge to be added as well.

Not sure why Jamies is pricing out more than Chops.

I'll see if they are touting for customers on the first day. Otherwise I guess I can always use my D+ BOGO at lunch.  See which works out cheaper!.

Edited by little britain

On 3/22/2019 at 12:55 AM, Merion_Mom said:

No, not in my experience.  Nothing happens until after muster and then they start to set up for cocktail hours.

Boarding today for 7 night cruise.

If we dock at Coco Cay as is scheduled, it will be my 1st time and the "Cannot dock at Coco Curse" will be broken. Yayyyyyyyy!

• Like 1